Friday, July 1, 2011

Survey Results!

The results are in from last weeks survey, found here! I enjoyed learning about all of your preferences relating to exercise. This will help me focus on topics of interest that will, hopefully, benefit all of you. Here are the results...


While, most people enjoyed working out at the gym, exercising outside and at home came up close behind. This post from earlier this week provides lots of great exercises for the gym. But for those of you who enjoy working out at home and outside, I found this site that offers countless options for tough exercises that you don't need gym equipment for! Take a look at these sites and design a workout plan for you. I use resources like these to help plan my daily workout. If you have a schedule and set goals, you are much more likely to have efficient workouts while maintaining motivation to exercise every day!


The results of the type of activities people enjoy doing were more evenly spaced. Most people, including myself, enjoy a variety of activities. Here are some good resources to accommodate all these different interests.

I use Gmaps Pedometer when I am planning on running outside. It is a great resource to measure distance outside, either running/walking or biking! It is really easy to use and you can plan out a route around your house or anywhere else for that matter.

I posted last week about two resources, Netflix, and ExerciseTV.com,  that offer exercise videos that you could do at home, including great pilates and yoga videos.

For those of you who enjoy the outdoors, check out this link to find the best trails around your area for hiking, mountain biking, and trail running.

Again, for more weight lifting tips and exercises check out the Healthy Habits blog, featured here.

As for the feedback on my blog, I enjoyed everyones responses. Many people are interested in more recipes and abdominal exercises. I have lots of great stuff I can't wait to share. Look forward to some delicious summer recipes, a local triathlon, and an informative podcast coming soon!

Have a happy Fourth of July, be safe, stay active, and enjoy a beautiful summer weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment