Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Health"ful Podcasts

I don't know about you but I am constantly looking for different ways of learning. I stumbled upon a couple of podcasts that offer great insight on health, nutrition and exercise through itunes. I have found that I enjoy listening to these when I am working out (it provides a bit of motivation) or driving in the car. Both of these podcasts cover a variety of topics and present information in a very easy way to understand. I highly recommend both of these podcasts.

The first is called "Build a Sexy Body". Please overlook the somewhat "lame" name as it really provides tons of great information. Dan Rodriguez hosts this podcost. Each segment is around 20 minutes, which fits perfectly into your drive too and from work! He covers everything from how to eat right to maintaining a heathy mindset. You can find the link to download the podcast for FREE here or simply search it in itunes store.

The second one is called "The Jillian Michaels Show" and offers honest information from a tough motivating trainer. I really enjoy this podcast because Jillian is charismatic, informative, and above everything else, blunt. This podcast applies to everyone. Those willing to lose weight, those that are already in great shape, or those who want to gain weight. You can find the podcast in the itunes store, and again this ones FREE!

I hope you take the time to check these free resources out. I have already learned so much from these and wish they were broadcasted more than once a week, as I have already burned through all the old segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment