Monday, July 11, 2011

In one week...

A week from today, I am going to start a new workout plan and would LOVE if you would join me. This Friday I  will be taking my second CPA exam and have been studying like a maniac. Unfortunately, because of all my studying I haven't been able to be nearly as active as I would like. Once I take this test, and have a relaxing weekend with some of my favorite people canoeing and camping (pictures next week), I am starting fresh.

I would really like to incorporate more weight lifting and resistance training into my workout as I am constantly reading about the benefits of this type of training, especially for women. Many women believe that weight lifting will cause us to become bulky rather than slim us down. Well ladies, our bodies are built differently than guys and we simply do not have the same amount of testosterone (Hallelujah!) as men which contributes men's bodies becoming bulky.

I am going to lift/resistance train 4 times a week, and do cardio/cross train the other days. In addition I want to make sure I get to enjoy the beautiful summer weather and get active throughout the day. I will be looking forward to some bike rides, kayaking, and swimming in the lake.


Maybe you want to reinvigorate your routine or motivate yourself, this a great opportunity for us to work together. We can share exercises and help each other stay motivated. I have tons of resources that provide great exercises and I can't wait to utilize them. SO if YOU want to start fresh, take this last week to outline your personal goals, research exercies and nutrition plans, and talk to me about what you want to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment