Saturday, May 7, 2011

What do you love to do?

I soon begin the next stage of my life, as I graduated college today and am on my way into the 'real world' I am often asked what I will be doing with my future. If I were asked the question, 'what do you love to do?' My answer would be that I love to workout, eat healthy, and find ways to create an overall wellness lifestyle. I enjoy finding new workouts to do, new recipes to try and learning about nutrition and how the body responds to exercise.

This blog will allow me a way to channel what I love to do to all of you while allowing me to further my education in this area. I have hopes of eventually pursuing a career dedicated to helping others achieve a healthy lifestyle.

If you have any requests about topics you would like to learn about, shoot me an email rebeccam.mcmurray@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment