Friday, May 27, 2011

Traverse City Bayshore Marathon

Tomorrow is an important day for my mom. She is running her very first marathon. 26.2 miles at 50-some years old, I think, is an accomplishment anyone would be proud of. She will be running in the 29th annual Traverse City Bayshore Marathon. My entire family is going to support her and I am planning on running the last 6 miles with her (which is plenty long for me..) The marathon is an out and back course along the water, which should be beautiful. I hope the weather is cooperative for all the runners. Check out the course map here. Everyone wish her luck!

Look forward to the results and some pictures from the race next week. Enjoy your active weekend!


"Life is short... running makes it seem longer."
-- Baron Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment